The Exmouth Market Centre
24, Exmouth Market
How to get to the Exmouth Market Centre
The Centre is situated adjacent to Holy Redeemer church.
Exmouth Market is near the junction of Rosebery Avenue and Farringdon Road opposite Mount Pleasant Post Office (the big one).
- Nearest tubes are Angel, Farringdon and Chancery Lane - all about 10-minutes walk.
- Kings Cross is a 15-minute walk.
- Or buses 19, 38, 63 and 341 - alight at Mount Pleasant Post Office.
From Angel tube take 19 or 38 or 341 bus, or to walk:
- Turn left out of the tube to the big junction. Go straight on down St John Street then right into Rosebery Avenue (signs to 'Sadlers Wells Theatre).
- Carry on past Sadlers Wells, then turn left at the traffic lights into Rosoman Street then first left into Exmouth Market. The Church is up the street on the left.
From Faringdon tube take 63 bus up Faringdon Rd, or to walk:
- Turn right out of the tube then right again up Farringdon Road - walk all the way up to the junction with Rosebery Avenue, and Exmouth Market is on the right - Church just along the street on your right.
From Chancery Lane tube take the 341 bus, or to walk:
- Go up Greys Inn Road to the junction with Clerkenwell Road, turn right and immediately left into Rosebery Avenue - continue till you get to the junction with Faringdon Road, and Exmouth Market is straight ahead - the Church is just along on the right.
From King’s Cross take the 63 bus, or to walk:
- Walk down Greys Inn Road almost as far as Clerkenwell Road till you get to a small road on your left called Elm Street (don’t worry it’s really not at all nightmarish), walk down the hill and up a hill and there you are at Mount Pleasant – and how pleasant it is.
- Exmouth Market is just opposite, full of lovely cafes to reward you for your stimulating walk!
- You cannot enter Exmouth Market during the day, (except from 7 – 10 a.m. and 4 – 7 p.m., only to load/unload.)
- They clamp you in seconds – you have been warned!
- There is a large NCP on Faringdon Road just down from the Mount Pleasant junction - a minute’s walk from the Church. I’ve never known it to be full.
- N.B. we’re inside the Congestion Charge zone. There is a pay point in the NCP car-park and at the newsagents in Exmouth Market.
Please remember to bring a music stand!